I'm a Bear, etc I'm a Bear, etc

Good animation bad jokes.

I really hope those laughs were added after the jokes because it really wasnt that funny.The animation it self was very good i just dont seem to get american humor.

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

Wow just like RL

Reminds me of RL :O also how did you make the voice that sais "2500 paper clips"

: Creative Cremation : : Creative Cremation :

awesome as allways

Awesome as allways but when did she get fat?I missed alot of episodes :C

OCD+ OCD+

Very interesting

I kinda like it because it forces those who want medals to do strange stuff.It kinda reminds me of Work Time Fun with its strange style.

Pixel Animal Hunter Pixel Animal Hunter

Very nice idea but does need some work

Like i said in the title needs some audio and maybe more effects.But i still think its a very good game :) keep up the good work

Drone Wars Drone Wars

BEST GAME EVER!

BEST GAME EVER!But i think you should add more stuff like defense buildings and stuff :D

Level Complete! Level Complete!

Great!

Im using it in a intro for my site :D ill add your name to the end of each video ;) send me a PM if you want me to add a link to your site or something :]

Epic Fruit Epic Fruit

GREAT!

I think ill use it for the intro and the endcredits for my sites videos.As you asked credit will be given in the end of each video :]

Groovebot responds:

You go right ahead! If you feel like it, could you send me a PM with the link for one of them? It's fun seeing the music being used :-)

Midnights' Midnights'

Wow

you...you...you are the best this is soo wasome i love it :)

Slayer-of-trolls responds: